September days always remind me to be grateful for the fall season. End of summer bonfires, the crisp, sunny days, the magnificent colours of trees, pumpkins on porches, geese flying by. Here are 5 fall quotes to help us celebrate:
- “If a year was tucked inside of a clock, then autumn would be the magic hour” – Victoria Erickson
- “Every leaf speaks to me / fluttering from the autumn tree.” – Emily Bronte
- “Autumn…the year’s last, loveliest smile.” – John Howard Bryant
- “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” – Jim Bishop
- “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
Like this post? Consider subscribing!
Photo credit: https://unsplash.com/@srpphoto