Yesterday’s post looked at some self-reflection questions for 2020, today we look at some gratitude prompts for 2019. Taking time to jot down our answers reminds us that even in our challenges of the year, we have found moments to be grateful for:
- A memory I am grateful for:
- A person in my life this past year who made a difference to me:
- A change in the past year that I am grateful for:
- A strength of mine that I am thankful for:
- Something that comforted me in the past year:
- Something that I learned about myself in the past year (to which I am grateful):
- A challenge that I was grateful for:
- A memory in nature that I am thankful for:
- A memory of a trip I took:
- Something new I tried this past year:
- A decision I made in the past year I was thankful for:
- A memory of something that I felt in my soul:
When moving into the promise of 2020, we can look back and thank the universe for 2019; paving way to a new year with acceptance and gratitude. 🙂
Like this post? Consider subscribing!
Photo credit: http://Photo by Danil Aksenov on Unsplash
4 thoughts on “Grateful for 2019”
In keeping with the grateful moments guide, I wanted to tell you, rather than simply letting it cross my mind without sharing, how much I appreciate these morning posts. They are a lovely little light to my morning. Thank you Kristine.
Thank you Gurlie for the kind words and thoughtfulness. I certainly enjoying writing them; it is nice to hear that you enjoy reading them. Happy New Year!
Kristine I love your morning posts as well! 😊
Thank you Lisa! Happy New Year 🙂