Perhaps one of the most important things we can do for ourselves is to ‘give ourselves permission.’ Very often, we are held back in our growth as our patterns or associations have cemented habits, beliefs or attitudes that are no longer serving us. We are in a much better position to ask ourselves “Does it have to be this way?” From there, we can begin the gentle process of giving ourselves permission to:
- Look at something in a different perspective.
- To heal.
- To ask for help when I need it.
- To say no.
- For nature, being outside.
- To take care of myself.
- To rest, relax. Feed my comfort system.
- To make time for play.
- For laughter, joy, feeling content.
- To make mistakes.
- To forgive myself.
- For connection, meaning and growth.
- To give to others.
- To seek a sense of being grounded.
Giving ourselves permission; an easy first step to growth 🙂
Like this post? Consider subscribing!
Photo credit: http://Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash