When we think about self-care, we often think about the things we do to support and honour ourselves and the time we set aside in order to achieve those tasks. Here is a reminder of some self-care words that, being on our radar, help us to create a satisfying and joyful life:
- Growth. Are we moving forward? Creating goals for ourselves? The path to progress is movement.
- Acceptance. Of ourselves; of others. Of knowing that we often can only control our reaction to something or someone.
- Creativity. Such an important element – for a healthy ‘fill up’, accomplishment and joy.
- Soulful. How are we feeding our soul? Connecting with our inner spirit is an important element of self-care.
- Nurturing. Not only of ourselves, but of the loved ones in our lives.
- Balance. Pretty much the key to everything.
- Connection. We can find many ways to feel connected to others and ourselves – building our time wisely.
- Joy. Let us not underestimate the power of feeling contentedness and joy; we can strive for it through our self-care goals.
- Kindness. Kindness matters – always.
Adopting these words into our overall self-care needs and goals, we aim towards creating a routine for ourselves that best supports us.
Photo credit: https://unsplash.com/@daria_shevtsova