Coming upon the turn into a new year, we often begin thinking about New Year’s Resolutions. This post is similar, but instead are listed a series of simple statements that we can use as smaller stepping stones to bigger goals:
- A book I’d like to read:
- A movie or TV series I would like to re-watch:
- A self-care activity I would like to increase:
- A new food I would like to try:
- A new place I would like to visit:
- A creative activity I would like to try:
- A healthy habit I would like to increase:
- A way for me to strengthen connections with those I care about:
Curiousity is one of the ways that we allow movement and growth. Answering these types of questions (or creating some of your own), can help us to achieve a sense of accomplishment while working towards the bigger goal of creating balance in our lives.
Like this post? Consider subscribing!
Photo credit: http://Photo by Nikos Zacharoulis on Unsplash