Today’s self-reflection question taps into what we have learned in our lifetime. The growth that we continue to experience as we age, will bring to us knowledge about ourselves and the way we process the world. The question:
“What are five things I have learned?”
will likely change as we enter different stages of our life. As a 48 year old, here are my answers:
- I have learned that despite who surrounds us, has shaped us, or continues to love us – we are for ourselves, the greatest agent of change.
- I have learned that “I am important and so are you.” In other words, it is important that we recognize our own needs and learn how to ask for them (this has been a working challenge, yet so wonderful to see results).
- I have learned that authenticity, grace and creating soulful moments keep me grounded. Having my two feet firmly planted gets me through the storms.
- I have learned the importance of movement forward. Process, action, plans, goals – they all equal growth.
- I have learned that laughter truly is the best medicine 🙂
What are 5 things you’ve learned?
Like this post? Consider subscribing!
Photo credit: http://Photo by Jen Theodore on Unsplash
4 thoughts on “Self-Reflection Question 9”
This is awesome Kristine. I have started my list. My fave one on your list is number 3. In fact, I’m going to steal it as my own #3. Thank you. You are such a great writer. I love seeingbyour posts on IG. Thank you for sharing and for your healthy perspective ~ it really helps.
Thank you Jane, for the kind words! And you can completely use my number 3 as yours too – I am sure you can attest to how well those characteristics work in your own life 🙂
two thumbs up
Thank you Brian!